PPE Kit is vital in preventing transmission of viruses not only in hospitals but also when performing various activities, e.g. cleaning, waste management and safe burials, and community care related to the outbreak.
Non-Surgical PPE KIT - Economy is a protective gear designed to safeguard the wearer and minimize infection. The kit is extensively used by Hospitals, NGO, Fumigators, Paramedics etc.
Non-Surgical PPE KIT - Economy
- Gather all the necessary items of PPE beforehand.
- Sanitize your hands
- Put on the Cover all
- Put on the shoe covers. Sanitize your hands again if needed.
- Put on the face mask.
- Put on the goggles or face shield.
- Put on the apron
- Put on the gloves which should cover the cuff (wrist) of gown.
- Full Body coverall with hood - 1 nos
- Gloves - 1 pair
- Shoe Covers- 1 pair
- 3 Ply Face Mask- 1 nos
- Apron - 1nos
- Disposable Bag - 1 Nos
All Srika products are sterilized on every stage of production and packaging for your safety.